sábado, 26 de enero de 2013

What is and what should never be

Designed by a cosmic fluke. Fail one single time, once, and the whole thing is broken. This balance we dangle on, they take for granted, but I don't. I know that there's no future but the future that there is, and maybe there are maybes that need to go unanswered, but I want anyway. I want today, I want it now, I need it now. To know, perhaps, that there's enough of it for me to be taken, for me to be considered a fleeting being, something that may leave any second, cherished for that, kept close.

It may not make sense, because nothing's written and nothing's forever, but in my dream there's life and love, and, dare I say? Will. There's a will, so there must be a way, somehow. Sooner or later, I'll get that, I'll get that place I know I deserve, that special place where no one else can fit. But maybe by then it's too late. By coincidence or by design.

No hay comentarios: