jueves, 22 de abril de 2010

Home?

Takes too long, so long it won't let me breathe. The moment I can leave seems so far, and there's so little air in here. Got too many tears, got too many troubles. Who in the world do you think you are, making me hurt, ignoring my own blood, breaking my rules?

Who do you think you are? Something gave you the idea that your power is endless, that you can have a say in every tiny thing I do. But you don't, you obnoxious lousy human. You're nothing but the same, flesh and bones, skin loose and muscles ripping underneath with rage, just as me, just as the rest of us.

He could be dead for all I know, yet you don't care. Just a knock, and life would be easier, just a knock. Too much? Not enough. And you want me to respect you? You're nothing but scum, and you want respect?

Just die, will you?

No hay comentarios: