jueves, 2 de julio de 2009

I once wrote about it, and I have to write it again, because it's the old story over and over. Girl, you've got to know when it's time to turn the page when you're only wet because of the rain... When no more tears can fall because of you, it's time to close the book and start a new one. And I don't longer care that you won't move on, because that's not my problem anymore. It's ok, you must understand it, you could never be, because how can I really trust someone when my soulmate is dead? How can I stop the lies when the only truth is buried? How can I make myself see you when I'm no longer watching?

The problem is...see, I need to find the right moment. If only you would read this and understand what it means, then things would be easier, but you will deceive yourself, make believe this is just another lie, a nightmare to go down the flush. But it's not, and it's not that you've changed or I've changed, which I've done. It's as simple as it is. We never were and could never be. It's ok, you don't need to understand, but it's not you I dream of. It's not you who can set things right in my mess of an universe. So just turn around, close the door and leave far, far away, where we shall never meet again. And when you leave, make sure you find someone who understands you like I never could.

BTW. D.- ILD, forever, no matter where you are or if you are at all.

No hay comentarios: