sábado, 6 de octubre de 2012

Rowing boat

Long like fingers, reaching through the dark, deep waters, reaching for a shade. What if I tried to reach for you too? All gone, all I care for, all I ever loved, left me alone on top of this island that some call home. It is not.

Nostalgia bites me hard, like a pulsating rain, pounding down, onto my head, clawing its way into my heart. Where did you go? I can't feel you anymore.

I can't very well row this distance that separates me from the shore. What am I to do?

I need you so much closer.

I want you so much closer.

I'd love you so much closer.

I can't have you any closer.

And I'd cross the atlantic swimming only for you, but it's a mile too long. You live far, Mars and beyond. No way to figure out where you've gone. So come on, come back to find me, because I'm at my wit's end, and I can't help missing you, but don't know what to do.

Come on.




No hay comentarios: