martes, 14 de febrero de 2017

V day

Day after day, I walk with you. With our secret words and our full conversations in just one look. With the feeling that for once, I'm not alone.

The way you get me is uncanny. It's like you see inside my head, as though you have the ability to look into my eyes and find my soul in there, and you see it, not just look at it. And you push me, oh man, do you push me. You see me for me, you love me for me, and you have such confidence in me that you, without words, without actually doing anything, push me to become the better version of me. Because when I see how you so blindly believe that I can do something, I somehow become convinced that I can.

I love that about you.

See, it's great, I know that I can be myself around you, that I'm safe like I don't think I've ever felt before with any other human, but at the same time, I know I can be anything. I fucking know. Where before I felt (or I was told) I had to be something else, be better, be good enough (which I never could), I feel good enough now, and funnily enough, that makes me want to improve.

You helped me find my wings, and I learned to trust them.

And I know, I know that you have my six as I have yours. I know that no matter what, shitty or good, every day ends with my head on your chest, with my lips on your skin, with your tongue licking my sex. My soul rests easy in the knowledge that you are with me in the sunny days, but also in those gray, rainy ones. And together we learned to dance in the rain, to look for the rainbow, to create one when we can't find it.

You are my best friend, my lover, my partner in crime, my traveling companion, and in this trip the journey is what matters, not the destination, because all my futures are with you.


No hay comentarios: